$950/ 1br - Bright large room in downtown (Toronto)
Shaw Street near Queen Street
1BR / 1Baavailable may 1
flooring: wood house no laundry on site no smoking street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Spacious and bright room located right in downtown (Queen and Shaw), available from 1st of May 2021.
- I can leave the bed if you need it (sheets and foam mattress protector included). Air conditioning is also included in the room. The window looks onto the backyard of the house.
- INCLUDED: Heating/AC, electricity, water.
- NOT INLCUDED: Wifi ($30)
About the unit
- This unit is the second floor of a house. You will be sharing the unit with one more person, very clean, respectful and quiet person. She is in her mid 30s and enjoys being active in a healthy environment.
- There is one bathroom, kitchen with a big fridge, and a very nice and cozy deck, perfect for summer days, always bright and warm.
- Unfortunately, there is no laundry in the unit but there is a laundromat just 5 minutes walking.
About the area
- Two big supermarkets only 10 min walk (Metro, Freshco).
- Convenience store just in the corner.
- Tons of cafes and restaurants around.
- Bus stop just in the corner of the street.
If you are interested in this ad, please reply with your phone number and a little information about yourself: occupation, age, interests, hobbies.
Looking forward to meeting you!
ONLY FEMALE PLEASE!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers