cats are OK - purrr apartment w/d in unit detached garage no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for a roommate to be a part of our shared household. We are all students in our early to mid 20s and most of us identify as queer/trans. We live in sunny and very spacious apartment close to the U of T campus. Our unit consists of the two lower floors of the house and we often choose to leave the doors open between us and the upper unit. At full capacity, there are five people in the lower unit and four people in the upper unit. There are also two friendly cats in the house.
This is a very large (14x15 ft) room in the basement of the house with two small windows (south and east facing). It’s very quiet, as the main common areas are on other floors.
- Coin laundry in the unit.
- Access to free washer and dryer on site.
- Water and heating included.
- WiFi and hydro paid separately.
- COVID-19 safety plan in place for the entire household.
- Close to Bathurst station.
- Parking space available.
- Spacious storage available.
- Access to balcony, front yard, and back patio.
- Social and friendly household.
This room shares an entrance with the other basement room. You will be sharing a bathroom with one other person.
Non-men and people of colour will be prioritized.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers