flooring: wood house w/d in unit street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Unit: 1BR in a 3BR house for Mar 01
Price: $800 plus utilities/ internet
Location: Junction/ Stockyards area. Old Weston Rd/ St Clair W
Relationship to the unit:
Current tenant seeking sublet/ lease takeover (optional)
Lease terms: Sublet - two months (March/April) with an option for lease takeover.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for application:
-Proof of income
- Last month's rent deposit
2 story house: shared large living space on main floor (living room, dining room, washroom, kitchen, backyard), 3 bedrooms and shower upstairs. High ceilings, tons of natural light (large windows, plus skylight).
✔ Laundry (washer & dryer) inside.
✔ Rogers high-speed unlimited internet (500mbps upload 100 download) included
✔ Shed/ garden in the backyard (for veggies and herbs during the summer)
- 512 St Clair Streetcar line (every 6-10 min)
- 168 bus to Dundas West station (every 10 mins)
- 127 bus to Spadina station (every 30 min)
- 312 Blue Line (24/7)
- UP Express to Union or Pearson Airport from Dundas West station.
5-15 min walking distance to: Shoppers Drugmart, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Best Buy, Staples, Dollarama, Bulk Barn, Metro, No Frills, Nations, Tavora, Organic Garage, Healthy Planet, LCBO, Beer Store, LA Fitness, Anytime Fitness. There is a brand new library across the street, and we’re 10 mins away from Earlscourt Park.
Plenty of stores and restaurants at the Stockyards Mall: Sport Chek, Winners, Roots, Banana Republic, La Vie en Rose, Michaels’...Booster Juice, Second Cup, Five Guys, Freshii, Chipotle.
10 min from The Junction (Dundas/ Keele) with plenty of options for coffee shops, restaurants, vintage stores, art galleries, fromagerie, butcher (grass-fed options) and a Farmer’s Market!
- Smoking outside the house only (porch and backyard).
- Free parking on our street except for peak hours (7-9 am and 4-6 pm on weekdays).
- Parking permits available (about $1/ day) on the street around the block.
- Safe Area: one block away from a Police Station
- Easy to bike to/from downtown, on bike lanes along Davenport and on the Toronto Railpath.
- 420 friendly
- LGBTQ friendly
- Pet friendly
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers