flooring: wood apartment laundry on site no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Electricity, hydro, laundry facilities and unlimited Wi-Fi included.
140 square feet room available July 1st, in shared 2 Bedroom apartment in Parkdale (King and Dufferin area).
This is a great apartment! It is clean, comfortable, (no pests or bugs) and quiet, and the wood floors have been recently re-done with 2 coats of lacquer. This place is very well kept. If you are working professional or student, this place is always quiet.
Lease owner of 2-bedroom apartment looking to share it with a quiet, reliable professional who has job and/or student, and is seeking a quiet and peaceful environment of giving each other space and privacy.
* Shared kitchen, washroom, basement storage space, backyard, laundry facilities (no charge), backyard, and front yard
* Parking spot avail (included in price)
* Some access to living room (but it is mainly my workspace, though I am working out of home a lot, and it will be free)
Room features (some furnishings):
• Portable closet, with drawers
• Large, south-facing window
• Wall mirror
• Shelving unit (if required)
• Small fold out table
* Within easy walking distance of No Frills, Shoppers, TD Bank, coffee shops, public library, etc., as well as both the King St. and Queen St. streetcars and the 24/7 Dufferin bus. Short walk to Lake Ontario.
* Month to month basis: First and last month security deposit required, as well as a reference from former landlord. Long-term, 1 year minimum lease preferred.
* Must had had 1st Covid vaccination.
A little about me. I am a 45 year old male, and though I am straight, the local community and house is generally an open safe space for all genders and orientations. I am a professional artist, musician (I don't practice at home much, it's very quiet here, I like to practice live at open mics) and p/t security guard. I work from home in the mornings, and out of home afternoons/nights. I'd like to find someone who works/attends school out of home too (when Covid is over), who also enjoys a quiet and peaceful home environment. If that sounds like you, please email me and we'll talk soon!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers