$1,270/ 3br - Looking for housemate for awesome Queen West Apartment (Toronto, Queen West)
Queen St West near Euclid Ave
3BR / 2Baavailable mar 1
flooring: wood apartment w/d in unit no smoking street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a girl and a guy (became friends after becoming roommates), looking for a 3rd roommate for our spacious 3-bedroom apartment. Our place is furnished, except for the bedroom (but current roommate is open to selling bed and desk). The main floor has a big living room, dining room, and kitchen that are open and flow into each other. Highlights are a floor-to-ceiling chalk wall in the dining room, exposed brick in the living room and a gas stove in the kitchen. There is a huge back patio and a second washroom. Upstairs are three bedrooms, a laundry room, and another washroom. Your room can fit a queen-sized bed, as well as a desk and nightstand and has tons of storage.
The apartment is located on Queen near Euclid, in the heart of Queen West. It's a stone's throw away from Trinity-Bellwoods Park. There's a Shoppers and Loblaws a few blocks away, and tons of bars, restaurants, and shops right out the front door. Only street parking (with city permit passes) is available. Please do your own research to see if city parking space is available.
We are looking for a fun and laid-back person who likes to keep community spaces clean. No smoking inside. One of us is allergic to cats and dogs. We love them, but unless they are hypo-allergenic, it will not be a comfortable living environment.
We can hold virtual viewings (as an extra precaution for COVID) on weekdays from 5-9:30pm. Please contact us with a description about yourself and your availability during that period of time so we can arrange arrange virtual viewing. If it looks like a serious fit, we would love to have you visit in person and can all mask up!
- Unit: 1 room for rent in a 3 bed apartment
- Price: $1270 (this is approx. including utilities, internet, and cleaning service 2x a month)
- Rent Control: Unit was used for residential purposes prior to Nov 15 2018
- Location: Queen West Street (near Trinity Bellwoods Park)
- Relationship to Unit: Current tenant seeking roommate
- Lease Terms: Roommate search. Sublease can start anytime after Feb 1, 2021, and you will sign a roommate agreement.
- Required Documents: Proof of income, first and last month’s rent, landlord and past roommate reference, a roommate agreement confirming that they will give 60-days notice prior to terminating the agreement (can all be done after in-person visit).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers