$850/ 2br - Room for Rent @ Church and Wellesley (Downtown Toronto)
2BR / sharedBaavailable may 15
flooring: wood apartment laundry in bldg attached garage no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
$850/month includes utility and Internet. Available May 15. Looking for a female roommate to occupy a fully furnished room for rent in a two bedroom apartment with a shared washroom, the rest of the apartment is also fully furnished.
The room is furnished with a single bed, dresser, closet, bedside table and bookshelf and is south facing, so there is plenty of natural light.
There is extra storage space by the entrance closet and a large storage closet within the apartment.
The unit is in a quiet, clean, well maintained and secure building. There is elevator access and paid laundry in the basement of the building.
About me: I am a 31 year old female who works in PR, originally from Vancouver and moved to Toronto 5.5 years ago. I am a quiet, clean and respectful individual.
Finding someone who shares the values of:
• Willing to respectfully share the space with me.
• Please no parties or large gatherings in the apartment.
• Must love cats.
Convenient to public transportation:
• Less than a 5 minute walk to Wellesley Subway Station.
• The 94A/C bus stops a few steps away from the building which travels west to Ossington subway station and east to Castle Frank subway station.
• It is only a 10-15 minute walk to Ryerson University.
• 10-20 minute walk to the University of Toronto.
• 25 minute walk to George Brown College (King East Campus).
• 5 minute walk to Toronto’s flagship, Loblaws supermarket.
• 10 minute walk to No-Frills supermarket.
*** Happy to provide a FaceTime/Zoom viewing of the apartment first and if you are further interested we can set up an in-person viewing
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers