$950/ 4br - Seeking Roommate for Big House by Roncy/High Park (Roncesvalles/High Park)
4BR / 3Baavailable mar 1
flooring: wood house laundry in bldg street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello future housemate!
We are three adults and a 2 year-old looking for a fourth person to join our happy home. The ideal start time would be March 1, but our situation is flexible so we are open to earlier or possibly as late as June 1.
- big, beautiful, 3-storey home in the Roncesvalles/High Park area
- large and bright 3rd floor room available
- rent is $950 plus utilities
- easy walking distance to transit, groceries, restaurants and amenities
- 5 minute walk to High Park
- laundry in the basement
- spacious kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- furnished or unfurnished
- hardwood floors, shared office, bathrooms on each floor (3 total)
- shaded backyard with hammock, BBQ, patio, bike shed and storage garage
A bit more about us:
- We are 3 adults in our 30s and 40s (two men and one woman, the mama of the 2 year-old girl)
- We value mutual respect, open communication, thoughtfulness, connection and care for each other and our home
- We try to meet regularly for shared dinners (optional!)
- We also enjoy singing together, kitchen chats, occasional movie nights, backyard fires and living room dance parties
- We are a mostly sober house and would welcome anyone with a similar lifestyle
- We would love to find someone who is excited to live with a toddler! There's lots of joy and sweet silliness. While there's some toddler-related noise, the size of our house makes this not a major issue. No one's sleep has yet to be disturbed (except mom's)!
We are looking for someone who is warm, considerate, communicative and child-friendly (including being relatively quiet during nap and bedtimes), and who is careful about covid-related risk and exposure in order to keep our house safe and healthy. If this sounds exciting to you we'd really like to meet you! Please tell us a bit about yourself in your reply.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers