$880/ 5br - Short / Long Term Sublet Downtown Furnished flexible (Toronto)
Ross Street near College and Spadina
5BR / 2.5Ba
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished townhouse laundry on site street parking no private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
Bright, fully furnished bedroom available on the 1nd floor ( Unit ) in the UOT Downtown/ Kensington market neighbourhood. Massive living room with 2 couches, leather armchair, chairs, Smart TV ( Netflix , YouTube access… ), free dryer ( washer in basement ), 2 bathrooms ( you will be sharing with 1 person ), decent size kitchen, some storage space).
The house is shared with 4 other roommates, down to earth and respectable young professionals, engineering and film students. One roommate will be gone until end of January.
• 2 large windows
• fully furnished
• foldable smart desk w/ chair
• dresser & closet
• If you have pets we can accommodate
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms spacious Unit.
* ADDRESS: Ross Street, Toronto, College & Spadina, about 5 min walk to Queens Park subway.
* AVAILABILITY: Move in date end December – January ( flexible ); my lease ends in August but since it’s a sublet you pay month to month or bi-weeky (flexible).
* COST: $850 per month (including utilities + high speed wifi 7$ per month)
* CURRENT ROOMMATES: 4 males ( I am the the only female but feel extremely comfortable with them;)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers