We are on the search to bring some awesome roomies into our happy home!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are two friends looking for two roommates for a four bedroom, two bathroom newly renovated home. We are both open-minded young professionals in our early 30s and looking to find other easy going, like-minded roommates.
Tiana – I work in the non-profit sector and love hanging out with friends as much as I like quiet nights in. I love cooking (although seldom seem to find the time) and being creative/crafty.
Sarah – I’m a lawyer turned legal technology product manager. I love powerlifting, performance arts, and going out on adventures in the city.
What we’re looking for:
· Easy going, friendly roommates
· People who asks how your day was or listens to your rant if you’ve had a bad day
· People who are interested in creating a communal environment (the odd ‘let’s make dinner and watch a movie night’) but equally respects everyone’s alone/quiet time
· People who are thoughtful and considerate of their fellow roomies and of the communal space they are sharing
· People who are interested in a long term lease (a 1-year lease with option to extend)
About the space:
· Our beautiful abode is located in the vibrant neighborhood of Corso Italia (Dufferin and St Clair West), close to major transit lines, trendy restaurants, and great outdoors spaces.
· Rent is $900 / month / person (we say person because if a couple wants to live with us, they will get both rooms for $1,800 and can use them how they wish – perhaps a bedroom and an office). We want 4 people max
· Both rooms are big enough to fit a queen bed and a few other pieces of furniture. One room has a closet and 1 window; the other has 3 windows (corner room) and no closet
· Rent will include all utilities, wifi, and a monthly cleaning service (in hopes of reducing those annoying cleaning pet peeves)
· There is a laundry room in the house
· You can have access to storage in the garage (happy of store a few of your boxes if you need it)
· There is a porch out front and a back yard (although quite bare at the moment - a project for next summer!)
· People who are looking for a long-term lease – finding roommates can be tough, so we’d rather find the right people and hope our new home can be a long-term option for everyone
Get in touch. We’d like to meet with potential housemates for coffee to make sure we’d all get along. First/last will be required and references from past landlords will be requested. Send us a message and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d like to join our awesome Corso Italia life! Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.