Description: Toronto's leading boutique IT services firm is looking for a Senior Network Support Technician to join our support team.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Senior Network Support Technician is responsible for maintaining trouble-free and reliable computer networks in a variety of small business environments. He works closely with clients and other company technicians and must consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, technical knowledge and common sense. He is friendly, patient and dedicated.
The technical responsibilities of this position include designing, planning, installing, supporting and troubleshooting Wintel-based desktop and network technology as well as supervising other technical staff.
Mandatory Experience and Professional Skills:
- experience supervising and managing IT support personnel
- a minimum of 15 years working experience in a customer facing IT support role
- a self starter who is very organized and capable of working independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- punctuality, respectfulness and a "can do" attitude
Mandatory Technical Skills & Experience:
- MS Windows 2003 - 2016 Server including Hyper-V
- MS Windows XP - Windows 10
- MS Exchange Server 2003 - 2016
- MS Office 2002 - 2019, Office 365
- IP v6
- Thorough familiarity with Sonicwall, HP, and Cisco networking equipment
- VMware VCP-NV or higher
- Veeam WMCE
- SaaS and IaaS - MS Azure, AWS, Google
Desirable Technical Skills and Designations:
- CPM strongly desired
- Cisco (CCIE, CCNA, CCNE)
- Unix/Linux (RH, Ubuntu, Fedora)
- Please submit resumes for this specific position only! No developers, please.
- We will only contact the applicants who meet the mandatory experience and skills listed above