compensation: Between $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1562852 Ontario Limited o/a Microcolor Dispersions is looking to hire a Skilled Paint Technician (NOC 2211). We specialize in custom formulating of colour dispersions for use in a wide variety of applications.
• Post-secondary education in related field
• At least 3 years of related experience in duties below
• Experience in paints, pigmentation, coatings, epoxies
• Manual dexterity, attention to detail, and ability to distinguish colours
• Product development and colour dispersions for any or all of the following applications:
- Pigment dispersions in various plasticizers for use in plastisols and organosols.
- Custom dispersions for use in flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Custom dispersions for use in rigid foam applications (RIM) (such as chair arm rests, and automotive bumper/ fender systems)
- Dispersions for use in epoxy applications such as casting, potting, coating, etc.
- Custom colors for in-plant aqueous or solvent borne paints and stains.
- Specialty ink applications for the printing industry
• Assist in design and fabrication of experimental apparatus
• Compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results
• Prepare detailed technical reports related to paints and coatings
• Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests and analyses
• Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis
• Assist in set up and conduction of chemical experiments
• Development of standards, health and safety measures
• Responsible for coatings and pigment preparations
• Preparation of solutions of gas or liquid, reagents and sample formulations
• Operate, calibrate and maintain instrumentation and equipment
Wages: Salary between $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually, for full-time 40 hours weekly. The position is permanent and full-time.
Work Location: 333 Horner Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M8W 1Z6
HOW TO APPLY
Through this website or by mail to address listed above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers