Reliable Tenant Looking for a Place! (Toronto (Downtown))
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
I've been living in a basement room I found online a couple of months ago, renting on a month-to-month basis, and wish to find a more permanent place to live by October 1.
I'm a 36 year-old communications professional and freelance university tutor, single (no children), friendly, clean and responsible.
My wish list:
• Furnished room, studio, bachelor or junior 1-bedroom
• Access to fridge and stove
• TTC accessible, as I have no car
• Rent is fairly flexible, but maximum is likely about $1,000 per month, including Internet and utilities
• Move-in date is flexible, as long as it's by October 1
Serious inquiries only. I look forward to hearing from you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers