We are currently seeking Phone Sales Agents to work from home and office.
Our company provides exceptional tools and services for entrepreneurs, to help them launch their new startup or develop their existing small business.
We currently have an exciting Sales Agent/Accounts Executive opportunity for a self starter with a goal oriented mindset who is ready to genuinely care for and assist their clients, all while making more money.
WE ARE HIRING SALES PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE SOLD PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ON THE PHONE FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS.
If you are:
- Possess the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Interested in helping people achieve their dreams and goals.
Then we have the career for you!
- Speak to and advise prospective clients on their business/business idea
- Generate sales by calling warm leads and answering inbound calls
- Meet weekly/monthly sales targets
- Suggest products/services based on client's needs
Skills & Competencies:
-Excellent communications skills (both speaking and listening)
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients and assess how to best help them.
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills
- Commissioned sales experience
- Small Business knowledge
- Understanding of business financing
This position is 40 hours per week, and you will work from your own home (you will be asked to work from our Etobicoke office 4 or 5 days a month). You are expected to have a quiet workspace, free from distractions and noise. You will need to have access to your own computer and high speed internet. This is a freelance position; that can potentially turn into permanent work.
We offer an hourly base + a highly competitive commissions structure.
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities