Location: Our office is located in North York, along TTC subway line 1. This is a home-based opportunity as this position does not require regular attendance at the office.
We are a new office of an established company, looking to grow! We offer consulting services in the fields of immigration and education, and we need a sales representative to help us attract customers and grow the business. Join the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team!
· Understanding and promoting company products and services to potential/existing clients;
· Locating, identifying and building trust with potential clients;
· Develop and maintain your own client base to meet sales targets;
· Call and email prospects daily to meet sales targets;
· Developing sales strategies and proposals;
· Develop and implement B2B sales strategy;
· Negotiating sales deals with prospective clients;
· Assist in developing marketing plans in support of the company’s strategy and Operation Plans;
· Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a sales role;
· Ability to create and ask questions relevant to immigration prospects that identify issues, uncover different needs and qualify opportunities;
· Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of marketing and provide examples of how you have managed a sales pipeline efficiently and effectively;
· Demonstrate skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities;
· Degree/Diploma in Business or in a related discipline is preferred;
· Demonstrated strong negotiation skills;
· excellent interpersonal skills are a must;
· Basic knowledge of Canadian immigration programs and policies is required, experience or knowledge of the education industry would also be an asset;
· A self-starter with an innate potential to be more than just a participator;
· Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications;
· Willing to travel as required.
· Must speak Mandarin & English
• Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers