compensation: $22 per hour plus a performance bonus up to $8/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Role Title: Junior Sales Developer and Delivery Driver
Role Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP - January 2020
OUR MISSION: BUILD GREAT PARTNERSHIPS, DRIVE GROWTH, HAVE FUN, & WIN!
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual looking to prove themselves in a junior sales position! The role offers a broad range of practical business-to-business sales experience and knowledge and is ideal for someone who enjoys providing inspired customer service as well as physical hands-on work. Responsibilities include identifying and engaging with prospective customers, educating new and existing customers on our brands, engaging in the sales process including remote order entry, and completing deliveries for our range of premium non-alcoholic beverage brands. The role requires a genuine enthusiasm to provide courteous, friendly, informed, and efficient customer service on an established schedule while embracing opportunities to grow through new customer development and participation in industry events.
You can learn more about our company and brands at www.pbwc.ca
Ambitious and looking to develop sales experience with a progressive beverage industry leader, you’re an engaged, focused, and enthusiastic individual seeking a challenging and rewarding sales role! You’re great with people and enjoy building relationships with personalities of all kinds, and you’re happy to jump in and do physical work. You are organized, efficient, enjoy problem-solving, and are driven to excel. People describe you as outgoing, motivated, friendly, quick-thinking, and fun.
If this sounds like you, let’s connect!
• Drive our business forward following an established weekly sales & delivery route list
• Engage with potential new accounts to introduce our brands and company
• Submit orders via laptop & manage inventory onboard delivery vehicle
• Safely operate a delivery van and responsibly execute beverage deliveries to our customers
• Achieve & exceed baseline monthly sales targets
• Ensure customer satisfaction through regular, prompt, and professional customer service
• Participate in occasional trade shows, brand activations, and other promotional events outside of regular business hours
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated history of providing excellent customer service
• A clean Driver’s Abstract
• Ability to effectively manage time and follow established sales & delivery schedule
• Strong work ethic & integrity
• Post-secondary education preferred
Essential Job Functions
• Provide friendly, consistent, knowledgeable, and professional customer service
• Be able to lift cases full of beverages weighing up to 40lbs (18kg) on a repeated basis
• Be proficient with basic software systems for order entry & processing
• Operate a company delivery van in accordance with established policies
Base Hourly Wage: $22/hr base (40 hours/week)
Performance Bonus: Up to $8/hr in bonuses based on sales performance.
Other: A company vehicle, mobile phone, and laptop computer/tablet will be provided for all deliveries and job functions.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume and cover letter. Applications will be accepted until the role is filled.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers