We’ve already established a core team of developers who have worked on this project for several months. Now we’re looking for an additional Front End Developer to ensure that we can release version 1.0 within the next few weeks. You can view our current team here: https://buddytree.org
1. TWO YEARS experience with Vue.js/React/Next.js
2. FLUENCY in English
3. Must be willing to accept EQUITY in the company as compensation for your work as opposed to being paid by the hour until we acquire an investor since this is a PROFIT-SHARING initiative. (More details will be provided)
4. Must be available to work part-time (at least 15 hours per week) for approximately 4-6 weeks until investor is acquired.
5. Must be able to be accessible within PST and EST time zones in order to communicate with our other team members.
- your resume which shows your experience with Vue.js/React/Next.js
- live links to showcase EXAMPLES of your work using Vue.js/React/Next.js (if not available, then Github examples or equivalent proof of your expertise)
- you will still be given a practical test that you will have three days to complete
1. We are only looking for people who are detail-oriented with high standards of quality.
2. Everyone on our team works from home with Slack meetings as needed.
3. If you ignore any of the items in our minimal requirements list then your email will be ignored.
4. We will only reply to people who have provided their first and last name, and live examples of their work or at least their resume.
5. If you contact us trying to pitch your offshore development firm then we'll mark your email as spam.
6. Please make sure to mention which position you are contacting us about since we've posted multiple positions on Craigslist.