Product Associate of Social Livestreaming App (Remote)
compensation: $15-17 per hour employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
WHO WE ARE
EME Hive is a community-based, social live streaming app for finding like-minded friends and
partners. Through the power of live streaming technology, users are able to form real-time
connections with members of their own communities. By offering a subscription dating service
as well as a live streaming platform, EME makes it easy for users to flirt, chat, and date in realtime--
all within the same app!
We are a team of innovative, and friendly individuals who are redefining the rules of connection.
We believe that our dedication to live-streaming and online dating technologies will bring highly
efficient and safer connections to many minority communities all over the world. We are
currently looking for a strong Product Development Associate to join our growing team and
share in our enthusiasm for taking on today’s toughest challenges in live-streaming. The
Product Development Associate will assist our Product Manager, helping to drive the growth of
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Research the market, the top competitors, and potential opportunities.
• Conduct customer interviews and build customer personas and journeys.
• Ensure the quality and trustability of our products
• Use design thinking techniques to come up with a set of product and feature proposals.
• Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience
• Work with engineers to help guide feature development
• Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar major
• Experience in Quality Assurance and Testing
• Strong interest in career in Product Development
• Working knowledge of technology– tech savvy
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
• An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
• Proven ability to learn fast
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
• Great communication skills
WHAT WE'D LIKE YOU TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Experience working in a Startup
• Experience in A/B testing
• Experience with SQL
If all of that sounds good to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please include the following in your
• A cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this role, based on what
was explained in this post
• An up-to-date resume that clearly outlines your education, past work experience, and skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers