Available Feb-June for 3+ month executive housing. This wonderful downtown Toronto condo is a light-filled space made rich with design touches of a mid-century teak dining table, contemporary photography, and a private terrace overlooking a park. Although in the midst of city life, guests frequently comment on how quiet and calm this space feels. https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/24445108?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=13524020
QR Code Link to This Post
This one bedroom home has floor-to-ceiling windows that face south and is a 15 minute stroll west of the CN Tower and steps from the waterfront trail and public transit.It is a real "feel good" well-designed space. With a crisp, contemporary architectural design, the apartment is located at the heart of downtown.
All these activities are in walking distance:
- CN tower, Scotiabank Arena, Roger’s Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, tiff Bell Lightbox, Toronto Metro Convention Centre
- top restaurants Buca, Gusto 101, and Le Select Bistro
- coffee shops and wine bars Forno Cultura cafe, Bar Buca, and Jimmy's
- waterfront trail for runs or walks, Soulcycle & Spokehaus spin classes, Goodlife gym
- Stackt Market, The Bentway, and Fort York Park are local hot spots
This furnished space includes flat screen Samsung TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV and chromecast - and Bose bluetooth speaker. The kitchen is equipped with all cooking accessories, a Vitamix blender, and soda stream, although you can find the best restaurants a few steps away. Sliding doors replace standard ones while sliding glass panels take the place of standard walls.