Subletting my huge bedroom in a very lovely, and very large 2 floor apartment in Leslieville while away on vacation.
QR Code Link to This Post
You would share the place with one woman in her 30's who works full time.
We would like to ask that the person who sublets works full time and is respectful of my roomate and the apartment. It's a great place! Thanks in advance, and if this resonates I look forward to hearing from you.
Great light throughout the apartment, lots of privacy, tons of space (2 floors)
in a restored Victorian so modern with warm features like exposed brick
- Close to Queen/ Broadview but on a quiet residential street - very quiet & chill
- Close to everything you could possibly want, great neighbourhood
- Furnished with desk, bureau and bed - if you require all of these things
- The bedroom has a deck, and flat is rarely home
- brand new washer and dryer
- street parking is easy and abundant - we are across from a school
- Restaurants, pharmacy, groceries, laundry all steps away
- Perfect if you need a place to land while looking for something more permanent or are moving to Toronto and want to check out the East End
Available January 31 to March 31 - some flexibility for move in date
Hydro is included
Wifi is $23 a month
We are showing the apartment this weekend.