One bedroom available in a 3 bedroom apartment, near U of T (University of Toronto),
QR Code Link to This Post
only 5 minutes walking distance away!
Available starting March 1st - for 6 or more (until at least August 31st) *** $830 per month
I am an easy going, university educated male and I am looking for a non-smoking roommate (male or female)
* bedroom is 10 feet x 10 feet, and has a window that opens, and a clothes closet
* furnished bedroom - bed, desk, and bookshelf
* Utilities included (Hydro, Heat, and Water). . . But, no telephone.
*** Internet is NOT included in rent, but it is available if you want to share the cost
* Laundry room in building (washers and dryers)
* Shared kitchen, bathroom and living room.
* 5 minute walk to U of T and Saint George subway station (Bloor Street and Saint George Street), 10 minute walk to George Brown College, 8 minute walk to Dupont subway station.
* Safe residential area (Annex area)
* Close to banks, grocery shopping, many restaurants and coffee shops, 2 hockey arenas, gyms, clothing shopping, etc.
* large 24 hour (7 days per week) supermarket only an 8 minute walk away
* underground car parking available (added cost)
* No pets
* No smoking
** IMPORTANT ** Please email me your phone number and details about yourself (are you a student, or working [if so, your occupation], what you like to do in your spare time, etc).... ALSO, please mention what period of time that you are interested in sharing the apartment for (starting and ending dates).
** May the odds be ever in your favour. : )