This is an excellent system to learn Solaris on. And, you can use your existing PC monitor.
QR Code Link to This Post
Make Me a Reasonable Offer!
SUN Blade 150
- UltraSPARC IIe 650-MHz processor
- 2048 MB RAM (max 2048 MB)
- 80 GB hard drive (can support a 2nd internal IDE drive)
- SUN internal IDE 48X CD-ROM, Floppy Drive
- SUN PXG64 Graphics (output to VGA)
- Smart Card Reader
- 4 x USB, 2 x FireWire
- Integrated 100Mbps Ethernet
- Single-Channel, Single-Ended Ultra/Wide SCSI (PCI)
- Integrated SUN audio system
- SUN Type 6 USB Keyboard & Mouse
- SUN desktop type chassis
- Powered by SUN Solaris 8, 9, or 10
SUN Blade 100
As above with the following:
- UltraSPARC IIe 500-MHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- 20GB HD
Note: I also have Solaris specific Computer Based Training packages if interested which I can include at no extra cost (originally $7,000).
Please inquire if looking for other SUN systems. Or, check out UnixHQ.ca for more info.