We are looking for a knowledgeable and ambitious electronics technician to join our team. Assemble, install and service electronic equipment in the museum and attractions industry here in Toronto and throughout North America.
Job duties include:
• Repair, installation and maintenance of business electronic equipment such as audio tour players, multimedia players & battery charger units.
• Use of electronic test instruments such as multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes to inspect and test electronic equipment, electronic components and assemblies.
• Diagnose and locate faulty circuits and components within electronic printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA).
• Adjust, align, repair and replace electronic equipment, assemblies and components using soldering tools, hand and power tools in accordance to equipment manuals, schematics & repair procedures.
• Generate work orders, test & maintenance reports
The ideal candidate should have:
• Advance knowledge in Electronic Circuitry with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot electronic problems.
• Good soldering skills
• Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal)
• Good computer skills (Windows Environment)
• Driver's license
• Valid passport and the ability to travel to the USA.
• Willingness to travel at the minimum 30-40 days per year
• Willingness to learn numerous commercial and proprietary softwares.
• Familiarity with Audio and Video Processing software would be an asset
• Handy with tools
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers