Description: Toronto's leading boutique IT services firm is looking for a Senior Network Support Technician to join our support team.
The Senior Network Support Technician is responsible for maintaining trouble-free and reliable computer networks in a variety of small business environments. He works closely with clients and other company technicians and must consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, technical knowledge and common sense. He is friendly, patient and dedicated.
The technical responsibilities of this position include designing, planning, installing, supporting and troubleshooting WIntel IT, as well as overseeing other technical staff.
Mandatory Experience and Professional Skills:
- experience supervising and managing IT support personnel
- a minimum of 15 years working experience in a customer facing IT support role
- a self starter who is very organized and capable of working independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- punctuality, respectfulness and a "can do" attitude
Mandatory Technical Skills & Experience:
- MS Windows 2008 - 2016 Server including Hyper-V
- MS Windows 7 - Windows 10
- MS Exchange Server 2007 - 2016
- MS Office 2003 - 2019, Office 365
- IP v6
- Thorough familiarity with Sonicwall, HP, and Cisco networking equipment
- VMware VCP-NV or higher
- Veeam WMCE
- SaaS and IaaS - MS Azure, AWS, Google
- This is a local position. Applicants outside the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area will not be considered.
- Please submit resumes for this specific position only! No developers, please.
- We will only contact the applicants who meet the mandatory experience and skills listed above
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers