compensation: $25 and $32 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Allwood Industries Ltd. is now hiring a CNC (computer numeric control) Programmer to join our busy team.
• at least 3 years of experience as a CNC programmer in a woodworking/millwork shop
• a one-year post-secondary certificate or training in CNC Programming or equivalent
• steel-toed safety boots
• well organized, team player who can work under pressure to meet deadlines
• using state-of-the-art CNC machines, develop computer applications for machines and processes
• Set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings for custom cabinetry
Wages: between $25 and $32 per hour is offered commensurate with experience
Hours of work: Full-time between 35 and 44 per week
Location: 33 Atomic Avenue, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5K8
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have a strong background as a CNC programmer for a millwork shop, please apply via this portal or send your resume to the above address
You can also mail or drop off your resume between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers