Allwood Industries Ltd. is now hiring a CNC (computer numeric control) Programmer to join our busy team.
QR Code Link to This Post
- at least 3 years of experience as a CNC programmer
- experience in a woodworking/millwork shop
- a one-year post-secondary certificate or training in CNC Programming or equivalent
- steel-toed safety boots
- well organized, team player who can work under pressure to meet deadlines
- using state-of-the-art CNC machines, develop computer applications for machines and processes
- Set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings for custom cabinetry
Wages: between $25 and $32 is offered commensurate with experience
Hours of work: Full-time between 35 and 44 per week
Location: 33 Atomic Avenue, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5K8
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe that you meet our requirement, please email your resume
You can also mail or drop off your resume between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.