compensation: From $ 30.00 To $ 32.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Fix Equipment Ltd.
2 Saint Lawrence Ave, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 5T8
We are currently searching for one experienced Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic.
Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic perform the following duties:
• Check heavy construction, agricultural, logging and mining equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair r required
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
• Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
• Service attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
• Perform repair work on heavy trucks
• Heavy-duty mechanics should be specialized in motor mixer, forklift truck, PLG Hydraulic Systems, Masonry Mixers, power shift transmissions, fuel injection, hydraulics and electronics.
You will be required to train apprentices
Five years of work experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Manual dexterity, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Hand-eye co-ordination
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Terms of Employment:
Permanent Full time with 40 hours per week
Hours of work:
From Monday to Friday
The shift is from 7:00 am to 3:30pm
From $ 30.00 To $ 32.00 per hour
Language of work:
Location of work:
2 Saint Lawrence Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5T8
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, please do not apply for this job application.
We will be fully respect social distancing requirements and bubbles and will be fully transparent on our risks as well. We want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible taking care of yourself as well.
Employment Groups: Everyone is welcome to apply including but not limited to Youth, Person with disabilities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers