Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd. is a family-owned and operated concrete contractor specializing in the design and installation of concrete driveways, front walks, sidewalks, patios, pillars, and steps. We are hiring skilled CONCRETE FINISHERS to join our team.
Position to start mid-March 2020. The positions are seasonal to continue until late November 2020
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to complete the following desired concrete finishes: Exposed, Stamped, Broom, and Smooth.
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specifications.
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete
- Physical abilities: handling heavy loads; standing for extended periods; bending; crouching; kneeling.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience as a concrete finisher
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Stamped concrete experience is an asset
- Own steel-toed boots
- Valid driver’s license
- Personal PPE is required: hard hat, steel-toed boots and safety glasses.
Job Type: Full-time, at least 40 hours per week
How to Apply:
Call 905-638-4859 OR
Email through this website OR
Apply by mail to 786 Burlington St. East, Hamilton, ON L8L 4K3
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers