Junior landscape technician :
-40-50 Hours a week if hired on a full time basis.
- Work and season starts March / April - Ends November/ December of each year.
Snow and ice work is available from November till April .
- Additional training if required is paid by So Green (where and when are TBD).
- ½ lunch break deduction.
- Pay range from 18-20 $ per hour depending on experience
The Junior landscape technician will assist the Senior landscape technician ( or the supervisor ) on the Jo. The main task is to follow directions at site by your senior landscaper and lead hand.
• **Junior landscaper are not to handle any equipment (on Job site or yard) without direct supervision . Any equipment handling or use must be supervised by the supervisor at site, and the owner & operational manual is read and understood.
technical expertise required for this position
• Natural stone retaining wall, Interlocking stone , random and square cut natural stone laid both dry and wet (Over layer of a mortar). Precast concrete retaining wall, and experience in pouring concrete (Beams , mats , post, and slabs ). Water fall & pond construction, digging & setting fence for pergola's and fence ...etc. boulders &boulder retaining walls, planting and pruning . knowledge in plants and plant type is an assets .
• Lift material in excess of 85 lbs in weight
• Operate automatic &/ Or stick shift truck or dump truck (Class G license ) with clean abstract
• Prioritize job tasks and ability to demonstrate good organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
• Knowledge in loading unloading truck and trailer. Safety check before and after loading / unloading .Safe connection and un-hooking the truck and trailer (safety , and circle check , and log book filling knowledge).
• at least 3 years experience in landscaping field is preferred ( trade reference are required).
• On- going education pertaining to the industry.• Good oral &written communication skills.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers