compensation: $41.51 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for skilled bricklayers with at least four years of experience - journeyperson equivalent - who can work independently with limited supervision. Updated safety training (WHMIS, Fall Protection) is an asset. Own steel-toed safety boots and own gloves required. Physical stamina.
• Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks or other masonry units on residential and commercial buildings
• Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
• Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
• Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
• Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
• Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
Our work takes us across the GTA and its outskirts - commercial and residential - new builds and restorations/renovations.
Union position. Salary $41.51 per hour + 10% vacation. Benefits available as per collective agreement. Full-time hours at least 32 hours per week. Work is year round.
Navais Masonry Ltd
52 Lexfield Avenue, Toronto, ON M3M 1M5
Apply via email through this web site
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers