furnished condo w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine yourself Living High up on the edge of Lake Ontario...
Furnished rental condo on 30th floor level is only 10 mins walk to downtown Toronto.
A unique Boardwalk along Toronto Bay can be explored for tasty foods and fascinating tour boat rides
or just relax along waterfront on a grassy, shady knoll, like at Music Park.
Walk a few blocks to Pro Sports, Theater Entertainment and Financial District around Bay Street
This rental condo, Fully Furnished, is available for No Less than MINIMUM 90 nights = 3 months
OR preferably up to 270 nights = 9 months, ie. April 1/2020 thru December 31, 2020... possibly longer?
RENT REDUCED... NOW only $135 /night = $3995 /month LESS TEN (10)% for 9 month rental,
10% = $400 = $3505 /month Waterfront, 1 bdrm, Furnished !!!
* minimum 3 mos rental earns five% discount if booked by March 1st
: NO Pets; NO Smoking in apartment or anywhere in building... outside smoking available...
The Area; neighborhood:
The apartment building is a half block walk to Harbour Front Streetcar Station
TTC, Toronto Public Transit Streetcars & Buses quickly connect to Subway at Union Station,
Airport Express train, GO train and GO buses + VIA rail, Car Rentals available at Union Stn.
Also steps away from nearby major Grocery stores + lots of casual or fine dining .
- Our apartment is a warm, inviting, relaxing, clean, safe & secure place.
- Living room features 6x Window panels, floor to ceiling, for spectacular water views, all day & night.
- separate bedroom with 2 single beds or King rolled together, full 3 pc washroom, washer/dryer incl.
- fully equipped kitchen, Heat & Air conditioning, fast Internet and WiFi and Cable TV incl Netflix
- The building provides lots of amenities;
- 24/7 3-person Security / Concierge Service, Mail / parcel room staff,
- well equipped Gym with Change rooms... inside/outside salt water swimming POOL, Hot Tub, Sauna,
- an exclusive on site Restaurant and licensed Lounge Only for residents and their guests ...
- a large, shared outdoor Patio with BBQs overlooking Lake Ontario.
- Shuttle Buses only for residents; their guests ... takes you to major downtown streets and locations.
Great location - How to get there:
Toronto central Waterfront has been transformed into a top travel destination during this last decade.
...it is also public transit friendly.
- from Pearson International airport: take the Airport Express train direct to the Union Station.
short walk to your condo building in about 10 minutes.
- By Car:
401 - DVP - Gardiner West - York street exit south to condo bldg on waterfront
- OR -
401 - 427 - Gardiner East or Lake Shore Blvd E - to York St. at Queen's Quay Blvd S to our Lobby.
- short term Visitor parking available (overnight parking permits).
...also many public pay parking areas nearby.
- Bike rental across street with pay station at NE corner Queens Quay and York St.
Other things to note: LOW, Low !!! Rental rate $135. per night LESS 10% in High Rate waterfront area
NET $120/night for a Selected, Qualified, 9 month long-term Tenant !!!
- NO drugs, NO loud TV, music or party noises (between 10pm - 8am) not permitted. SVP
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers