ARE YOU IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP?
QR Code Link to This Post
DO YOU SELF-HARM, OR HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS OR URGES AND WANT TREATMENT?
You may be eligible to participate in a treatment research study at York University. During periods of social distancing, this study will take place virtually through secure videoconferencing.
We are looking for individuals between the ages of 18 and 70 who:
1) Have a romantic partner who is also able and willing to participate in a treatment study for 6 to 12 weeks
2) Both partners must complete questionnaires about emotions, thoughts, and behaviours
3) Both partners must complete a structured interview that will assess your emotional and psychological history
4) Are willing to attend couple therapy sessions with their partner
5) Are able and willing to complete a brief measurement of your emotions, thoughts, and behaviours daily on your smart phone for 5 weeks
Participants will be paid up to $240for their participation.Interested participants should contact show contact info
. In your email, please leave your name, phone number, times you can be reached to be contacted by the telephone, and indicate whether or not leaving a confidential voicemail at the phone number you leave is okay.