- Are you between the ages of 18 and 65 years?
QR Code Link to This Post
- Do you have a habit of worrying about many different things – for example, work/school, health, finances, day-to-day tasks?
- Does worrying interfere with your life – making it hard to enjoy things and causing tension or difficulty concentrating?
- Do other people say you worry too much?
- Do you find it difficult to control your worrying?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in The SCRIPTS Study at Ryerson University. We are examining the relationship between worry and writing. The study involves making a total of 5 in-person visits to our laboratory at Ryerson University, which will unfold over a period of 6 weeks. The first visit is 1.5 hours, and the rest of the visits are brief (only 30 minutes). Participation also involves completing brief daily at home activities for the first 17 days of the study and two online questionnaires, spaced approximately 1 week apart. You will be compensated for your participation, if eligible.
For more information please contact Montana at show contact info
ext. 2182. All queries are confidential. A phone screen is required to see if you are eligible (which you will not be compensated for). This study has been approved by the Ryerson University Research Ethics Board.