Study name: Children's attention towards emotion
QR Code Link to This Post
Contact person: Tessie
- We are looking for mothers and children between the ages of 4-12 years to participate in a 20-30 minute study.
- You will get $30 for participating and your child will receive a small gift.
- Participate at the University of Toronto (252 Bloor Street West), one minute from St. George Subway station.
- We are trying to understand how children pay attention to things in their environment, including how they attend to different emotional faces (e.g., happy, angry, sad, and neutral faces) and a mild interadult disagreement.
- Children will play to games - one on an ipad and another on a computer.
- Mothers will complete some questionnaires.
- Participation is voluntary and all queries are confidential.
- This study has been approved by the University of Toronto Research Ethics Board.
- For more information please contact Tessie.