EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES AND SOCIAL ANXIETY
QR Code Link to This Post
• Are you comfortable in most social situations?
• Are you between the ages of 17 and 65?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a research study looking at the link between people’s emotional experiences and social anxiety.
WHERE: Anxiety Research and Treatment Lab, in the Department of Psychology at Ryerson University
• Completion of an online questionnaire to determine eligibility
• 1.5-hour lab visit to complete questionnaires and watch several short film clips
• Completion of short daily questionnaires for 2 weeks
If you are eligible, you can receive up to $30 for your participation.
If you are interested, please contact us at emotionstudy@ryerson(.)ca
This study has been approved by the Ryerson University (Research Ethics Board REB file number 2019-330).