• Are you 18 years old or older?
• Do you have no current or past mental health conditions?
• Have you asked someone for reassurance about something in the past month?
If so, you may be eligible to participate in a research study (titled Reassurance Seeking in Individuals With and Without Appearance Concerns) looking at differences in reassurance seeking between people who have significant appearance concerns and people who do not.
WHERE: Anxiety Research and Treatment Lab, in the Department of Psychology at Ryerson University
• Completion of a 30-minute telephone interview to determine your eligibility
• 1-hour lab visit to complete interviews and some questionnaires
• Completion of short daily diaries for 1 week
• 1-hour lab visit for a short interview about your reassurance seeking
If you are eligible, you can receive $30 for your participation.
If you are interested, please contact Olivia at show contact info
ext. 2184 or reassurance(@)psych(.)ryerson(.)ca
This study has been approved by the Ryerson University Research Ethics Board (REB 2019-365)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers