Marketing Coordinator - Full Time/Part Time, Volunteer
Company Name: Aeon Genesis Gaming Network
Department: Marketing & Finance
Location: Toronto, ON
Platform: Online (discord, social media, website, etc)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Flexible, at one’s availability
Who We Are:
Aeon Genesis Gaming Network is a not-for-profit social gaming network based in Canada that hosts unique servers across multiplayer computer games. We provide fun and enjoyable game-play experiences for all ages by fostering a family-friendly safe and inclusive community. We do so through our commitment to the implementation of professionally improved methodology, progressive agendas and values and combating the seemingly losing battle of internet toxicity. We strive to create and sustain a supportive, inclusive, and understanding society of enthusiastic, fascinating, and wonderful gamers.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator is the current head of our marketing department, responsible for brand, product and content marketing activities at our network such as revising and initiating cross-medium marketing strategies and opportunities, monitoring campaign progress, updating and sourcing artwork and other online assets, performing market research and data analytics, creating and managing our marketing portfolio and overseeing, coordinating and streamlining the production or creation of digital marketing materials and other marketing deliverables by our graphic artists and other creatives..
Responsibilities may include creating and managing mailing lists, scouting for potential compatible partnerships, affiliates or advertising platforms, oversee and operate social media and other platforms such as facebook and our website alongside PR and other members in marketing, initiating and coordinating marketing events, planning marketing asset requests, optimize SEO (search engine optimization) and other key marketing tools, editing and conducting quality assessments of promotional and other marketing materials enhancing our organization's image in harmony with company values, and relay and evaluate performance of brand guidelines to project development efforts to ensure optimal compatibility with brand identity and overall brand strategy. The Marketing Coordinator may offer feedback or assist the PR Coordinator in negotiating sponsorship arrangements upon request.
The Marketing Coordinator collaborates closely with the PR Coordinator to ensure a uniform public image consistent with activities of other departments and company values and policy, coordinate their own team as well as team members of other ongoing or planned product development projects through the Operations Coordinator, and reports directly to the Executive Director.
As with many positions at Aeon Genesis Gaming Network, we understand many are occupied with other commitments, - we encourage having an active and priority commitment whenever and as much as possible in a way that suits your work day schedule. And remember that our online medium provides flexibility for work locations of your choice. Our roles' work requirements are very flexible in terms of commitment of time, and we encourage our staff to commit as much as one can in their situation.
Although this company is currently in a startup phase, one of the goals of the network is monetization of this gaming service and an income afforded to this position. It is also a chance to create something from scratch and be part of a startup community of committed collaborators dedicated to establishing a new norm of objectively progressive ideologies.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Exemplary knowledge and/or experience in content marketing
- Exemplary knowledge and/or experience in product and brand marketing
- Exemplary knowledge and/or experience in project portfolio management (PPM)
- Aptitude for social media marketing, management and digital marketing
- Strong organization, leadership, conflict management, and verbal and written communication skills
- able to communicate the data once researched by attending meetings and giving presentations; preference towards those with project management experience.
- Ability to market via our website, facebook, linkedin, indeed, youtube, other social media platforms/job sites and through paid promotions with ease;
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivation, and creative innovation
- Willingness to be open-minded, considerate, and learn and develop skills on an ongoing basis
- Exemplary ability to utmost embody company values in active and professional engagement to assigned role, and outside of workplace
- able to operate with efficiency in both an independent and collaborative team environment; is strongly results-oriented
- keen interest in gaming, game design, or game development and keeping up with gaming trends
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- preference towards those with presentation skills and an air of professionalism.
- preference for those with a social media following; the ability to research and predict market trends, preference for those with a history of legitimate entrepreneurship and sales experience/acumen
- aptitude in performance marketing
- aptitude with and knowledge of CMS (content management systems)
Interested, and think you’d be a good fit, or have any further questions, visit our website (currently work in progress) @ https://aeongenesisgaming.wixsite.com/home and our discord server @ https://discord.gg/5RQqSaV to contact a member of management
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers