internship part-time job – Social Media and Marketing Intern (remote)
compensation: paid per blog post range 1$/blog post
QR Code Link to This Post
Internship – Social Media and Marketing Intern
Uranium Waves Corp - Canada
Location: working from home
Job type: part-Time
Contract duration: Summer 2021 April to June
Take your next career step at Uranium Waves Corp with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society in the music industry and celebrates individual differences!
The music industry is evolving and it’s now trivial to distribute music on all platforms through aggregators like CD baby or Tunecore. However, platforms like Uranium Waves are needed by artists to give their music a bit of exposure.
Uranium Waves is an online music publication created in 2018, with the goal of providing exposure to undiscovered artists. The website features artists from around the world and displays their unique, crafty sound.
Indeed, we focus on promoting and empowering entertainment in all its forms. We especially promote creativity in music and encourage artists to be more authentic in their craft.
Furthermore, we highlight the cultural development of music in the world and strive to provide information about the daily life of some celebrities.
Our main task is to show the public the impressive work and dedication of up-and-coming artists, full of immense talent.
We are looking for enthusiastic students for an internship summer 2021. As a key member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the global Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded digital marketing student with a strong interest in owned media properties and how to utilize these platforms organically to meet business objectives. The intern must have a good understanding of the full digital ecosystem from website, to search to social, to CRM and content marketing and be looking to learn how to apply best practices across a number of brands and platforms.
Be proficient with social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Twitter...) for advertising and promotions
Maintaining the blog by writing articles about approved artists
Create and manage marketing campaigns
Manage social media post scheduling
Assist with general office administration duties
Be consistent with the company brand image.
Create agendas, powerpoint presentations and set up for online training, zoom meetings etc.
Perform additional duties as required.
• Comfort with live online video for marketing and promotion, company events and meetings
• Public relations
• Understanding and passion for the real estate industry
• Skill in video and image editing (optional but a valuable asset)
• Self motivated to be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Have an eye for creating impression and impact.
• Ability to effectively communicate in French and English (written & Spoken)
• Graphic communication skills and knowledge of software such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Understands the basics of SEO.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office 365
• Creative thinker.
• Team Player.
• Working from home.
• Learn about the music business
• Work with friendly people.
• Flexible Hours to accommodate your schedule.
• Gifts cards (amazon, apple store, etc)
• Free Apparels.
• Submithub Credits to promote your own music. (If you’re an artist)
Interested? Let's discuss it further!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers