Sales Representative & Business Development (Surrey)
compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Business Development & Sales Representative
What You’ll Do
• Provide an excellent customer experience with each point of contact to support their needs for circuit boards providing the info required.
• Arrange sales calls with our existing and potential clients.
• Aim to understand the needs and goals of each customer in order to align our resources to value to the customers.
• Continually follow-up with and monitor leads, to ensure consistent customer experience and momentum with follow-up time
• Analyze and prepare business report and report to the top management
• Maintains and nurtures relationships with clients and effectively markets company services to fulfill their potential needs and reach sales targets.
• Take initiative on developing new leads and maintaining old ones ,cold and warm calls, emails, meetings, and presentations
• Planning a response approach and strategy to proposal requests
• Proposal writing and assistance to estimating.
• Plan, strategize, and execute niche market and service campaigns
• Maintain and update marketing database system (CRM) for Market Research
• Work closely with the operations and service team to manage relationships and ensure continual business relationship
What You’ll Need
• Collaboration and Teamwork: work with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team
• Perseverance: pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
• Grit, tolerance for change/ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
• Commitment to Results: consistently achieve results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
• Uncovering the needs of potential clients over the phone and aligning them with the appropriate solution.
• Attention to detail.
Who You Are
• Performance focused. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of our clients, fellow colleagues and the community
• You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better
• You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
• You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Qualifications: University graduate with 2 years of relevant experience
Compensation: Based on the experience
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
CCI Canadian Circuits Inc. is a world leader in the printed circuit board industry. Canadian
Circuits Inc. provides custom solutions for a diverse group of industries, including, medical, industrial, telecommunications and many more. Canadian Circuits works to produce high quality, reliable products that meet or exceed all customer requirements.
We work on interesting projects, not just grey boxes.
Our team members are involved in unique product design and system integration challenges.
Our engineers and technologists develop and deploy a wide range of projects across multiple markets.
We believe in life-work balance and encourage you to love the work that you do.
How to Apply
Reply to job posting with resume.
Apply before: May, 2021
*Relocation assistance provided*
**Only candidates in Canada will be considered**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers