2011 $10 FINE SILVER COIN - MAPLE LEAF FOREVER
QR Code Link to This Post
The idea of including the maple leaf on Canada's national flag took root with Lester B. Pearson in World War I, when he noted that every Canadian battalion had included some form of the maple leaf in its insignia. Fifty years later, in 1965, under his leadership as prime minister, Canada's famous red-and-white maple leaf flag was born.
- A tribute to Canada's iconic symbol, inspired by the timeless design that has graced Canada's one-cent circulation coin since 1937.
- 1/2 oz of 99.99% Fine Silver -- HST/GST Exempt!
- Makes the perfect gift for memorable milestones or treasured achievements.
- A great way to own and cherish a treasured symbol of Canada.
- Face Value: 10 dollars
- Mintage: 100,000
- Composition: 99.99% silver
- Weight (g): 15.87
- Diameter (mm): 34
- Edge: Serrated
- Finish: Specimen
- Certificate: Serialized
- Artist: Debbie Adams
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleev