Posted

print

favorite this post Educator- Enhanced Funding (Richmond Hill) hide this posting unhide

10775 leslie street

(google map)

compensation: Per funding, with opportunity for growth
employment type: full-time

At Childventures we cultivate that creative sense of adventure! Childventures Early Learning Academy has developed an excellent reputation, within the childcare industry, as a Leader in Early Child Development. Our campus environment makes early childhood education interesting, interactive and inclusive, inspiring a sense of exploration and a positive attitude towards learning that will last a lifetime!

We are currently looking for two educators to fill temporary contracts, beginning July 1, 2019 and ending December 31, 2019. One educator will be at our Richmond Hill campus and one educator will be at our Vaughan campus.

This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and show us what you have. We are actively growing, so your opportunities grow as well.

This position also has the opportunity to turn into a full time permanent role, for the right candidate, depending on campus requirements. There is also an option for a contract extension, pending funding approval.

Job Description:
• You will spend 75% of your time one on one with one child, and the other 25% of your time working in a larger group setting with school-age children.
• You will work closely with various therapists including, but not limited to Intensive Behavioral Interventionists (IBI), Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists and Occupational Therapists to achieve pre-determined developmental goals for the child in your care.
• You would be responsible for maintaining a high quality environment, assessing, stimulating, observing, influencing and caring for the child under your care, in their classroom environment, outdoors and in any program within the center.
• You will be educating your child in accordance with the designated Childventures curriculum models for their age group and capabilities, while maintaining open and honest lines of communication with parents/guardians and CV team members, and always exemplifying integrity.
• Your responsibilities and tasks shall always be done in accordance with the Mission Statement of Childventures Early Learning Academy.

Requirements:
• Current Standard First Aid/CPR, Level C certification
• 2 Step TB readings, and immunizations (Tetanus and MMR)
• Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check, within the last 6 months, completed for Childventures Early Learning Academy Inc.
We are an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity and priding ourselves on full inclusion of all individuals. If you require accommodation, at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.

Some of the many reasons to consider Childventures for your career path…
• Competitive Base Pay and 4% vacation
• Health, Dental, and Life Insurance paid entirely by Childventures
• Childcare discounts, available at all Childventures Early Learning Academy campuses, for all staff
• 3 Wellness Days per year
• RRSP and TFSA plan options
• 2 paid Professional Development Days, annually for all team members
• On-going paid training of Childventures unique combination of Montessori, Core Knowledge, High Scope and Baby Sign
• Additional training in Second Step, Jolly Phonics and Brain Gym
• Outside Professional Development opportunities for growth, fully compensated by the Company
• First Aid and CPR training, with our in-house Childventures instructors, at no cost to our team members
• Weekly, paid, out-of-class programming time
• On-going support provided by in-house Team Mentors, over and above required ratios and far exceeding Ministry Legislation.

Please forward your resume to Michelle, Childventures HR Recruiter for consideration, via Email to: careers@childventures.ca

  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6896478800

posted:

best of [?]