We are currently seeking an Estimator for our Etobicoke Branch to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a group RSP; if you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry – join our team!
- Prepare cost estimates by analyzing proposals, specifications, drawings and related documents
- Identify materials, labour and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications, drawings and related documents
- Use Taper-plus and AutoCAD to produce detailed layouts for accurate, cost effective estimates
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Present prepared quotations by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Work within deadlines provided by customers, architects, consultants
- Maintain excellent relationships with sales staff and customers
- Use AutoCAD to produce detailed shop drawings and counts for production staff
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Post secondary education in architecture/engineering field with 2+ years experience in the construction industry
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excel at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers