This is a Gardena 6000 SM model. Gardena makes the lightest reel mowers that are still sturdy. Yardworks and other companies make heavier ones, but they're not as convenient to use. This is a virtually new push mower as it was only used a couple of times. Excellent condition.
Ideal for urban properties, smaller lawns or quiet cutting.
• The blades are 15 in. wide and the lawn mower including the wheels is 21” wide.
• Hardened, non-stick coating cutting cylinder made of quality steel and ground bottom blade for a clean and precise cut
• Easy, infinitely-variable cutting-height adjustment using handy controller
• Ergonomically shaped handle makes it easy to push and operate the lawnmower
• The contact free blades mean that mowing with the Gardena will be extremely quiet. This impressive feat is accomplished, because the reel does not actually come into contact with the inside blade during mowing. The scraping of the reel against the blade (traditional whirring sound) is completely absent.
• The ground blade is incredibly sharp, and will provide a clean cut.
• The fact that that the mower is incredibly light and easy to fold/transport will make finding a place to store it simple.
• Similarly, the ability to remove the handle means easy transportation and compact storage.
Asking $125 (similar one sells for over $300 on Amazon)
Cash sale and pick-up only. Location is indicated on the map.
If the ad is up, it is still available.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers