Our Mission Statement is "Changing Lives Through Dancing"
This career is much more than just teaching dance. You will see people's lives transform as they gain confidence, experience weight loss, develop stronger marriages and relationships, overcome health issues and enjoy a better quality of life.
What's in it for you:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Hours
• Free Training (and the skill of knowing how to dance that will stay with you for the rest of your life!)
• Supervisors who care about your growth, train you directly and work with you and teach you daily
• Etiquette, Customer Service, and Communication Training
• Positive Work Environment
• Travel Opportunities
• A Creative Outlet with Performance & Competition Opportunities
• Awards & Recognition with Promotional Opportunities
• Joining a worldwide organization that has been in business for 105 years and more.
Like working with people, have a positive attitude, be trainable, be willing to work hard, be on time, practice what you're taught and always give your best for yourself and your team.
Dress Code: Professional
If you are interested in this one of a kind life changing opportunity, please send us a photo, resume and reason as to why you would be a great fit!
We can't wait to meet you! If you think this job might be great for someone you know also, please invite them to email us a resume too!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers